Repair & Cleaning
There are several reasons why pavers would require repair work, and here are some of the most common issues.
Settling of Brick Pavers
• Sub base and limestone base not compacted properly
• Did not use the proper depth of limestone base (must be at least 6")
• Improper slope causing water to pool and not to drain properly (need 1" slope for every 8')
Shifting of Brick Pavers
• Edge restraints are not flush against pavers
• Poorly laid paver patterns that do not consistently break bond lines
• Using jointing sand which washes out frequently
Weeds Growing in the Joints
• Using improper jointing sand that does not have adhesive to harden (Polymeric Sand)
Our Paver Repair Services Include
• Brick paver patios, walkways, driveways, steps, retaining wall, etc.
If your project is in need of repair, please give us a call at 513-646-4330.
Cleaning and Sealing Brick Pavers
Power washing is an important step to the complete restoration of your paving stones. Power washing will wash away all debris, sand, dirt, stains, weeds, moss, etc. We use a high pressure power washer that has the power to clean and restore your pavers to a like new appearance. Our team will wash the stone pavers thoroughly and allow the pavers to dry for 24 hours before applying the jointing sand. Once the jointing sand has been swept into all joints, we will then apply the concrete paver sealer for the ultimate finish.
Benefits of Sealing:
• Restore original color
• Keep the weeds out of the joints
• Stabilizes sand from washing sway from joints
• Stain protection for paving stones
If you would like to discuss our paver repair and maintenance program further in Cincinnati, Ohio, please call (513) 646-4330.